Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I miss you guys...

So from what I hear almost everyone has headed to Bro's aunt's house for New Years and I'm really sad that I'm not there. I thought I was supposed to do this thing with my family for New Years, but then I found out that that wasn't the case and I just realized it wasn't in my budget to come and I'm really bummed because I really wanted to see all of you. But I hope every single one of you has a fantastic New Years, weather you're with the rest of the Day Camp family or off doing something else. I just wanted to say I miss you all and your in my thoughts and prayers all the time. I love each and everyone of you. And I know I'm early, but: Happy New Year!

5 comments:

julia said...

Awww Frecks we missed your sweet sweet loving!!!

Casey said...

we missed you frecks! love you madam!

.:freckles:. said...

Thanks ladies! I love you both!!

: ) Smiles ( : said...

Freckles!!! I miss you oodles and I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday. Say hi to Mippy for me too. ( :

Banjo said...

it was NOT complete without frecks... whoa momma.