Thursday, January 29, 2009

HI FRIENDS!

Hi friends! Just wanted to let you know that I miss you guys SO much and I love you a lot! Me, Sals, and Grom have dinner ever Wednesday night now and it makes me wish we were all back at MH. Anyways...I've had some really great convos with some of you lately and they have been the biggest blessing ever!

LOVE YOU ALL! COME TO SEATTLE! My couch is SUPER comfy!

And what the heck?! It's already superbowl time?!! Who ended up dominating fantasy football?!

4 comments:

Casey said...

as seattle trip plan may be in the works between two certain blonde DC counselors...one of which might have kind of a ridiculous amount of southwest bucks due to the unfortunate end of a relationship...lol...God had a plan...a plan for a seattle trip...

.:freckles:. said...

JEALOUS!

Slider said...

Trip Seattle/Spokane!!!! P.s.- I neither want to talk about fantasy football or the superbowl.

Banjo said...

i love munchkin.