Monday, April 13, 2009

DC 09... I CANNOT WAIT

i just have to let my emotions ventilate for a minute as i write this blog... i've LOVED my time here at belmont. I moved out of my parents house and into an on-campus dorm with some girls my age. I've also started to enjoy school... my major classes are so interesting and fun, and my minor class, which are all dance classes, are obviously fun and really challenging.

God has reminded me this semester of His power and unconditional love. He has also shown himself in my relationship with Bro which has been humbling and such a blessing.

all this to say, i've had a great semester and a great year overall. I'm just reading to get back to my "mt. hermon home." It truly is the sweetest fellowship i've ever known! (ba-dunk-chink). My friends here are dear to my heart and have been such a blessing to me, but there is something special about Mt. Hermon friends that touch a deep spot in my heart.

I'm just excited to see the returning faces of some of the dearest friends i've ever met.
So show some love, if you're excited about DC 09!

8 comments:

Slider said...

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It gonna be freaking baller!!!

: ) Smiles ( : said...

I. Cannot. Wait. ( :

... and much love to those who are not coming back for the summer. you must come visit or I will use my ninja skills on you...

Casey said...

and can i get a "heeeaaaayyy!!!!!" ?

julia said...

I'm so excited and I'm going to visit ALL THE TIME!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Banjo said...

i concur with smiles... you BETTA visit or else SHE WILL USE HER NINJA SKILLS! once DC family, always DC family!!!

Gromit said...

My lanyard collection has dwindled.
I need more.
I am SO SO excited for skits.
I am so excited to see kids again.
I am stoked for beach days (yay dutch has a car!!)
I have been checking this blog daily waiting for someone to post something new

I LOVE MH WITH MY WHOLE HEART

Slider said...

Skits, Kids, Jack Pearson, Dance Parties, Beach Days, Disneyland, Ballin outta Control, everthing about Day Camp/Mount Hermon ever. I love it all.

.:freckles:. said...

Seriously... I'm beyond excited!!! It's going to be AMAZING!!! Hallelu-JAH!