Sunday, August 23, 2009

My crazy yet adventurous plan for life...

Hey friends, I had a fantastic summer with many of you. And whoever is in charge of this blog thing, let's please add Coc, Capo, Tiger, and Ollie so we can all stay in touch.

I have decided to do something fun yet slightly crazy with my life, after talking to my family, Gromit, Heidi, Salsa, and many other people... I am moving to Seattle. In a few weeks after Labor Day camp probably. It will be an adventure and I'm still working out smallish details like where I will work and live (at this point, probably with Salsa or one of her awesome friends).

Anyways, please pray for me and if you are a Washington friend, I can't wait to hang out this year...

Love always,
Smiles ( : ( :

4 comments:

Gromit said...

YES!! AH I AM SO EXCITED! Smiles I am praying for you and am so so glad you are taking this exciting, adventurous step!

Gromit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey said...

so excited for you!

Ollie said...

so awesome!! even though you won't be around santa cruz to hang out with me i know that you are going to be having an absolute blast and you definitely made the right choice.