Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Late NIght Infomercial

So I just have to confess to all my Day Camp Friends that at approximately 12:50 am last night I was watching a informercial on tv before I went to bed they were talking about an amazing device called "Contour Abs." I've heard of similar devices like it before but have always wondered if they work so I jumped out of bed and yes... thats right you guessed it I went online right then and ordered the free trial version for $14.95 ha ha oh wow this morning I was like "Wooo I can't believe I did that lol"

So we'll see how AMAZING it really is, I'll be sure to let you all know. Check it out online it looks SWEET and so EASY!

Ha ha I know ridiculous right?!

4 comments:

Will said...

didn't you buy the electronic abs a couple years ago, and how is it a free trial if it's 14.95. i really hope this works out for you

Casey said...

that is hilarious...i hope it works out for you and your abs!

Mad said...

This reminds me of the perfect pushups....

Casey said...

AHHHHH opperation ppc....love IT! miss you so.