Monday, March 1, 2010

Sooo...

I did something crazy.. I reapplied for Day Camp. I didn't think that I was going to. And I still don't know for sure if I'll be there or not, but I did reapply and I'm trying to be open to see what God wants for me this summer. There's a fairly good chance that I'll be going on a missions trip to Uganda to work at some orphanages in May. Which is something that God has SO laid on my heart and I'm super excited about it. So be praying for me with that! And I want to hear what your plans are for summer! I miss you all.

1 comment:

Ollie said...

YES!!!!! ok first of all i am totally stoked for you to potentially go on your missions trip to Uganda (i'm also extremely jealous). i will definitely be praying for you! and i reapplied for DC, really hoping and praying it works out and that i get to go back :)