Saturday, September 6, 2008

LANYARDS

Ok...here's the problem.

I AM OUT OF LANYARDS.  I finished sunshine 7 string twisty lanyard which was my last one...now what?!  I definitely didn't see any lanyard string at Michael's....

In other news I think most of you heard by my broken foot is OK.  I don't need surgery or anything and am in a walking cast (a removable boot thing) until the start of school.  I am able to get around without crutches now which is fantastic.  ALSO I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!  Going from day camp life to stay at home everyday and do nothing life is LAME.  I can't wait till school.  AH!

3 comments:

Casey said...

i'm at day camp right now....i will try and comandeer you some lanyard and send them to you...i'm getting emotional picturing you so bored and broken footed...so sad

Gromit said...

AH YESSS!! I LOVE YOU NOVA!!! YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!

Banjo said...

i'm so glad your foot is AOK... also, if i could find that damn magic lanyard string that i ate in that one story with gidget.... i would send it to you and ask you to make me a 50 string magic lanyard.

i love you.